Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fluffy hair?

I have long hair about down to my shoulders. its thick and poufs out a lot after I wash it and becomes frizzy. Im using bedhead for frizzy hair the shampoo and conditioner but it doesn閳ユ獩 help. I just think I have to much hair. I don閳ユ獩 know if I should just get it cut because it needs it anyways but im not sure what a good long style cut it. The only thing I can think of is getting it layered and thinned out. Im a guy so I don閳ユ獩 know anything about hair ha so if someone could help me out that would be great.



Fluffy hair?

find you a good hair dresser and confide in them, most hairdressers that have been in business for a while could possible advise you on what type of cut you need and how to control the frizzes. Best though to consult a professional. good luck!



Fluffy hair?

Get it layered short and use pomade. Smells great, looks totally hot!



Fluffy hair?

get a ghd hair straightener. it costs alot of money but all you need to do is run it through your hair and it will make it look awsom!!! its the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment