Monday, April 16, 2012

How do I find a good hair stylist?

I'm serious. I have long hair, and I decided to change it a bit. I started out with coloring. Every single colorist I went to screwed up my hair. Eventually, I learned to color my hair myself and I'm doing a better job than they did. Now, I want a hair style. Noone who I know close enough wears a good hairstyle, so asking around is no help. When you go to a hair stylist, how can you tell if they are any good?



How do I find a good hair stylist?

the only for sure way to tell if they're good is to ask around. if you see someone in your town and you like their hair...just ask them where they get it done. i have pretty difficult hair and always struggled to find a good hair stylist. one day i watched my friend get her hair cut and i could tell the girl knew what she was doing and i loved my friends hair...so i made an appointment and ive been going to her ever since. it's pretty pricey but it's worth it cuz i absolutley loooove my hair now.



How do I find a good hair stylist?

Word of mouth is the best way to go.



How do I find a good hair stylist?

word of mouth is usually the best advertising. otherwise reserach on the internet or goto better business bureau see what ones have the most compliments or complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment