Monday, April 16, 2012

How to cut layer ,boy and step cut? how to colour hair? which colour suited on me. My skin colour is

My face shape is square. which hair style looks nice on me ,my age is 46 looks chuby and how long hair i have to keep.



How to cut layer ,boy and step cut? how to colour hair? which colour suited on me. My skin colour is brown?

i think you most likely have black hair and i think you should get it layered and colour it a light red so it turn out a red that takes to the lighting in the room.



How to cut layer ,boy and step cut? how to colour hair? which colour suited on me. My skin colour is brown?

i think step cut and burgandy colour look smashing on u.



piz choose it is best.



How to cut layer ,boy and step cut? how to colour hair? which colour suited on me. My skin colour is brown?

hey y dont u try dazzling red

No comments:

Post a Comment