Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want to wair my mid/long hair up for a wedding - can you suggest any pins or bands to create a goo

I want it to be up but not too severve, but don't want to put 100 pins in it. Is there anything I can buy to create a good style that lasts?



I want to wair my mid/long hair up for a wedding - can you suggest any pins or bands to create a good style?

For my wedding I wore my hair up, but it had flowing curls in it. I found these crystals in my hair. They twist right in and they made is look like they were just flowing through my hair. You can get these from any bridal shop or email me and I can hook you up. Hope this helps.



P.S. Even with my hair up I only had about 25-30 pins to hold it up, but I have thick hair.



I want to wair my mid/long hair up for a wedding - can you suggest any pins or bands to create a good style?

You don't need 100 pins to put your hair up. Visit Claire's or any hair accessory place and they have these really neat pins and hair clippers that will put your hair up.



I visit those booth in the mall that sell jewelry for the hair and get two beautiful crystal hair pin. They actually pushes my hair up and I just secure them with bobby pins and they are so elegant, but a bit costy.



Hope that helps :)



I want to wair my mid/long hair up for a wedding - can you suggest any pins or bands to create a good style?

I have hip length hair, and hair sticks are your friend! You can get really cute sparkly ones.



www.longhairgirl.com



I also love those HUGE bobby pins you can get at beauty supply stores (look for roller pins).



The absolute trick to getting your hair to stay up is to criss-cross your pins so they lock eachother in place- it's an old ballerina trick!



I want to wair my mid/long hair up for a wedding - can you suggest any pins or bands to create a good style?

HI,im getting married this year and Im thinking of having my hair put up , but I dont want the hairdressers fussing about too much as I dont like going the best of times. I know its not you getting married, but I wouldnt try doing it yourself. Ive printed off loads of how to do up dos of the interent and there is no way I can get them too look like that. Unless you know someone who is good with hair. Every haidresser can put it up how you want it and I think it will cost from around 鎷?-鎷?0 and at least you know it will last all day and look as good as the brides. You can always get a few diamantes to stickin your hair they sell them on this website called glitz4girls and they are cheap too, or you can pay a fortune at claires accessories.thats if you want diamantes. But i would pick a few styles you like and see what the hair dressers can do and then you can relax and not get stressed out if it doenst turn out properly when you or a friend helps you to do your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment