Monday, April 16, 2012

Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

I have Long (Waist) Hair, It's SUPER thick, and is Blonde....I really want to do something New, and different with it...but i want to keep it long.... maybe mid-length back??? But i need a style, something, pretty, but still IN style!! Can anyone help me?! give me ideas....pics would be great if you have them! :)



thanks!



Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

go for sholder lenghth with layers and bags...that would be cute!!!



Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

do shoulder length, black long angled layers towards the face. it's very sexy



Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

get it cut mid-lenth in layers



not choppy but the kind that isnt soo noticable im sure that would look very cute



Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

I would try http://www.hairstylesdesign.com they have bunch of tips and pictures for every style. Very cool website, I'm sure you'll find the cut you want!



Long, Blonde, Straight, Thick Hair.... Need a New Cut!?

flattop

No comments:

Post a Comment