Monday, April 2, 2012

I have a long, slim face and quite large nose. Any advise on a flattering hair style? (I;m female, 4

My whole family has long faces (moms side, at least) and we all look best with chin length hair... no bangs. I love having long hair, but it tends to accentuate the length of my face too much. Maybe go for chin length with some very simple layers. If you go to the right stylist, you can get a great haircut that requires little work in the morning.



I have a long, slim face and quite large nose. Any advise on a flattering hair style? (I;m female, 40 yrs.)?

Bangs, they make the face look a little shorter, and you look younger too.



I have a long, slim face and quite large nose. Any advise on a flattering hair style? (I;m female, 40 yrs.)?

see some hair styles ---



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup / hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I have a long, slim face and quite large nose. Any advise on a flattering hair style? (I;m female, 40 yrs.)?

it also depends on the type of hair you have



if you have a silky and straight hair go for layers hair cut



but if you have a bit curly



this will do good



curls will look real good



I have a long, slim face and quite large nose. Any advise on a flattering hair style? (I;m female, 40 yrs.)?

Maybe bangs and never part in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment