Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

I have a really long/oval face and I want a new look but im not sure whats best for me...



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

Try obvious layers... and have it curl inwards to your face, so it curves it... It's really pretty like that.



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

If your face is oval shaped, any look works! It depends on hair type.



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

Oval faces are the most versatile when it comes to hairstyles. If you have a long/large forehead, go for bangs. They will look cute and also help shorten your face. Also, try to get your hair layered and parted to the side so as to make your face look more angular.



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

I WOULD PUT IT IN ONE BIG BRADE OR FRENCH BRADE!! I HAVE AN OVAL FACE TO!!!



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

face framing layers



Hair styles for oval faces? I need help!!!?

Go to one of those photo booths and pin your hair back. Then when you have the pics you can experiment by drawing over each of the images in different styles. Then you choose the one one that you are happiest with

No comments:

Post a Comment