Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

I have just over two feet of very thick, wavy golden blonde hair with some natural red highlights. I have very rich, dark, brown eyes, a square shaped face and I am heavier. I have never done anything with my hair. I have no bangs, no layers just two staite feet of VERY THICK HAIR. What can I do with it to flatter my features? I'll take anything, styling ideas, color recommendations, haircut recommendations, whatever you got?



I have included two pictures. One of my face so you can see my features (and please don't tell me I'm not pretty) and the other of my hair from the back (although that's not the colour, the lighting was bad) for reference. Thanks.



http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262...



http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262...



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

Cut the back to your shoulders (maybe a lil' bit past). Cut long, chin-length bangs and from there, add layers around your face. Part your bangs on the side and clip them or tuck them behind your ears. The longer bangs will hide a little more of your forehead and the layers will frame your face so it won't be so angular(square). Your hair is really pretty- maybe you could go extreme and cut it for "Locks-of-Love"!!!



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

cut a couple inches off so all the hair isn't on your body and try straightening or blow dying it. add some wispy bangs since you have a strong forehead. wispy refers to the bangs reese witherspoon got for the 2007 oscars and golden globes (look it up). keep the color.



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

if you have thick wavy hair, i would not suggest going with a bob, takes you HOURS to straighten it, no joke.



Get it textured and layered. that always looks cute.



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

I had long hair, til yesterdya. Its still a decent length but I took a inches off, got layers and bangs. I feel like a whole new perosn! So find a style you want and do it. You'll feel great. Good luck!



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

get it layered and some natural light highlights



if you get your hair razored, it will help with the weight and thickness of your hair



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

Your hair is beautiful and looks really healthy. What you need to do is get a cut...by cut I don't mean a chop but layers to give the hair body and I would add bangs. That way you can choose to put it up and it would still work or you can leave it down and it will have volum and be easier to work with. Good Luck!



Long hair, what can I do with it? (pics included)?

u should definnitly get bangs try this:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



try the first one and the fourth one

No comments:

Post a Comment