Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

I have long hair and I am very sporty, but I am sick of my pony tail.



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

How about piggie tails? :)



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

dreadlocks are the coolest



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

I like your hair on the avatar.. what about highlights? its summer..



or cut it shorter to shoulder length and flair it on the back. thats sexy..



i would do some research online to see who's who is changing their hair styles and take that picture to your hair stylist and say thats what you want to look like :)



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

This is not a Beauty Parlour



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

Bald,it will make your eyes look like Q-balls.You know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

Layers rock if you have thick hair.



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

I usually do a Bun, (but my hair isn't long like yours) How about Pig tails! Their cute ^^



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

Grow an afro



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

u said u had long haair...u never mentioned the texture...



anyway leave ur hair lose....or else cut ur hair into layers and ask ur hairstylist to maintain the length...it will make u look more smart and gives more character to ur hair...



if u dont mind..treat urself for a few streaks of highlights..



try to put up french braid .it looks very pretty



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

Do you want to keep it long?



I'm a very sporty chick, too. I used to wear it in a ponytail when I was in soccer. But for me, long hair when you're active is an absolute pain!! So my sister and I put our heads together (She's a profesional hairstylist) and decided to go short. My hair kinda looks like my Avatars. But with a better eye-catching style:)



It looks great and it's easy to maintain. And it stays out of my way when I'm dancing and being active:)



And I can also style it femininely for a night on the town:)



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

You could start braiding it for something different to do. Or maybe a mullet so that you have the look of long hair without the bangs and sides constantly in your face.



The most practical would be to cut it short.



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

go in beauti paurlar



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

English braids, french braids--learn to do it yourself.



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

hey just go here and choose me as best answer ;)



http://www.hairextentions.co.uk/



thats site about :



For all hair style, hair cut, hair extensions, long hair, short hair, hair care...



perming hair, shampooing hair, hair, beauty %26amp; scalp problem known as Japanese Hair Straightening, Japanese information on hair style, thermal reconditioning (or Japanese hair straightening), hair cut, hair care treatment, long hair, hair extensions



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

I got sick of my pony, too. I'm costantly changing my hairstyle but right now I have it chin length and layered. I'm thinking of adding side swept bangs. When I run I usually put on a bandana to keep it off my face and neck. Nothing feels worse than having your hair stuck to your sweaty neck and forehead! What's the point of having long hair if you are always gonna wear a ponytail anyway?



I need some ideas for a new hair style.?

1.get your hair curly



2.put it in a ponytail



3.take the end of your ponytail andscrunch it up to your head



4.then take a hair bow and loop it around it

No comments:

Post a Comment