Thursday, April 26, 2012

What would be a good hair style to get?

I've had long hair, down to my but, all my life. I'm in my mid twenties and I need something that's not to hard to take care of.Any ideas?



What would be a good hair style to get?

Nothing to dramatic, start with a little layered look and go from there. Try going with a style that fits you face type.



What would be a good hair style to get?

id say get it cut and that would look good. mine was long and when i got it cut it looked better



What would be a good hair style to get?

get it to your shoulders believe it it will look so cute



What would be a good hair style to get?

you should be great and sexy in the long hair. i beg you not to cut your hair, if you still love your boyfriend



What would be a good hair style to get?

i would get it cut to like your shoulders and then maybe get some layers put in and maybe even a short bang on one side...and then every morning you just have to blow dry it and maybe put some hair spray or gel in



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment