Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

I have long hair past my shoulders almost half way down my back.



I want bangs like Tyra banks but i have a round face. And i don't want to cut my hair short . I just need some help.



I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out閳ワ腹鈧?.



http://lnk.in/54rf



I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

put a picture and it will help more



I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

get layers and cut your hair a little shorter it worked for me



I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?..well idk what to say but never cut your hair short if its curly..you should cut your bangs and have them to the side and layers.



I want a new hair style for 9th grade.?

I am in your same boat! I suggest just getting it cut about 2 inches. But get A LOT of layers, kind of chunky :) I am not sure what color your hair is, but get some high or low lights! And then do the side swept, or whatever kind of bangs you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment