Monday, April 23, 2012

I have long strawberry-blonde hair, and i want to get a new style with some colour.Are there any sug

My hair is split down the middle and i have no bangs, but i was maybe thinking some sorta bangs. I have a long oval face and kinda pale skin. if anyone has suggestions, it would help a lot. Thanks :). If neccessary, contact me. i'll show you a pic.



I have long strawberry-blonde hair, and i want to get a new style with some colour.Are there any suggestions?

long side swoopy bangs...just get some layers but keep it long overall. Maybe put some blonde highlights in...after all it is starting to warm up.



I have long strawberry-blonde hair, and i want to get a new style with some colour.Are there any suggestions?

Bangs are ok for younger girls, but if you are a mature



woman, no bangs.



You can look in women's fashion magazines to get some ideas as to what hair arrangement will work for you.



If you don't mind spending a few bucks, go to your local



beauty saloon and see what they recommend.



Perhaps a coloring your hair a different color will make you



more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment